If you like Marvel, Star Wars, The Simpsons, or any other Disney properties or studios, Disney+ is the streaming subscription for you. And, if you have a Samsung TV, the Disney+ app is the simplest way to watch it.
We’ll teach you how to obtain Disney+ on your Samsung TV while also making you aware of any limits you may face.
How to Get Disney+ on a Samsung TV
The Disney+ app is available on most Samsung smart TVs that run the Tizen operating system from 2016 forward.
If your TV is older or runs on Orsay OS, the Disney+ app will not work. You can’t even access the service using your TV’s web browser. In this case, scroll forward to the following step to find out how you can still watch Disney+.
To get the Disney+ app, follow these steps:
- On your remote, press the Home button.
- Select Apps from the bottom menu.
- Select App Search (the magnifying glass symbol) in the top-right corner and search for Disney+.
- Choose the Disney+ app from the search results.
- After installing the app, click Add to Home if you wish to add it to your menu for easy access. Otherwise, choose Open.
- Select either Sign Up Now or Log In while the Disney+ app is active. Follow the on-screen instructions, which include an activation code; a computer or mobile device is required for this.
- Select Start Streaming on your TV.
How to Install Disney+ on a Samsung TV Without Using an App
Don’t be concerned if your Samsung TV does not support the Disney+ app. There are still methods to stream Disney+ on your television.
Disney+ is compatible with a variety of devices, including streaming sticks such as Chromecast, gaming consoles such as the PlayStation 5, and Windows and Mac computers. As a result, you can connect one of them to your Samsung TV (provided it’s not too old and has an HDMI connector) and use it to stream Disney+.
Install More Apps on Your Samsung TV
The Disney+ app is only one of several applications available for your Samsung TV. Almost every streaming service under the sun is accessible, including the big brands you’re familiar with as well as a slew of new ones. Look through the app browser on your TV to see what’s available.